How should I choose a Career Coach?
Choosing the right Career Coach is an important step for you and your career.
Here are some points to consider:
- What is the Career Coach’s experience and certification?
- Does the person listen to your coaching needs and clearly articulate
how you will work together?
- How accessible will the person be?
- What is their fee and how do they charge?
- Is an hour a “true hour” or 50 minutes?
- After talking with the person, how comfortable do you feel with them?
- Will the Career Coach provide an initial ½ hour consultation
at no charge?